Institute of Integrative Biology Zürich
I am currently a senior research assistant in the Experimental Ecology Group at the ETH Zürich. I am interested in a broad variety of questions in Evolutionary Biology, but my particular foci are the Evolutionary Ecology of host-parasite interactions and Ecological Immunology. Most of my work is carried out in bumblebees and beetles. More details of my research can be found here.
Brief CV (full CV)
- Senior research assistant (ETH Zürich, Switzerland) (2011 - present)
- Junior Fellow at the Wissenschaftskolleg zu Berlin (2010-2011)
- Postdoctoral researcher (ETH Zürich, Switzerland) (2008-2010)
- PhD (ETH Zürich, Switzerland) with Paul Schmid Hempel (2004-2008)
- MSc (Hons.) Zoology (University of Sheffield, U.K.), research with Mike Siva-Jothy (2000-2004)